Last month, someone in the Netflix marketing department had an epiphany: House of Cards and Cards Against Humanity both contain the word “cards.” When we got a phone call from Netflix, we enthusiastically agreed that the two products indeed contain the word “cards.”
One month and many brainstorming sessions later, we completed the House of Cards Pack:
25 brand-new cards about power, politics, passive-aggressive handjobs, and other scenes that we can never unsee.
Sign up here to get a pack for free. One per person, US and Canada only. Season two comes out February 14.
- Cards Against Humanity
- 14 dynamite gifts for the Guy Fieri fans of the world
- The best home theater gifts this holiday season
- A year of Microsoft Office 365 comes with a $50 Amazon gift card for a limited time
- Apple finally reveals when its pricey ‘cheese grater’ Mac Pro will become available
- 15 gifts true fans of ‘The Office’ need in their lives
Please follow & like us :)