Last month, someone in the Netflix marketing department had an epiphany: House of Cards and Cards Against Humanity both contain the word “cards.” When we got a phone call from Netflix, we enthusiastically agreed that the two products indeed contain the word “cards.”
One month and many brainstorming sessions later, we completed the House of Cards Pack:
25 brand-new cards about power, politics, passive-aggressive handjobs, and other scenes that we can never unsee.
Sign up here to get a pack for free. One per person, US and Canada only. Season two comes out February 14.
- Cards Against Humanity
- The updated Uber credit card is more rewarding than ever for ride-sharers, but it’s not for everyone
- 1.3 million Indian bank cards are up for sale on the dark web
- What Mashable staff bought last year on Black Friday
- AMD’s Next Big Graphics Card Sure Sounds Like It Will Be Cheap and Powerful
- Alibaba and WeChat will let foreigners make mobile payments in China
Please follow & like us :)