Last month, someone in the Netflix marketing department had an epiphany: House of Cards and Cards Against Humanity both contain the word “cards.” When we got a phone call from Netflix, we enthusiastically agreed that the two products indeed contain the word “cards.”
One month and many brainstorming sessions later, we completed the House of Cards Pack:
25 brand-new cards about power, politics, passive-aggressive handjobs, and other scenes that we can never unsee.
Sign up here to get a pack for free. One per person, US and Canada only. Season two comes out February 14.
- Cards Against Humanity
- These credit cards companies are offering financial hardship assistance
- Dell is going HAM with free gift cards on TV purchases this weekend
- Here’s how to help restaurants while socially distancing yourself
- Baseball card apps bring a classic hobby into the digital age
- Best graphics cards for gamers and creatives in 2020
Please follow & like us :)