Last month, someone in the Netflix marketing department had an epiphany: House of Cards and Cards Against Humanity both contain the word “cards.” When we got a phone call from Netflix, we enthusiastically agreed that the two products indeed contain the word “cards.”
One month and many brainstorming sessions later, we completed the House of Cards Pack:
25 brand-new cards about power, politics, passive-aggressive handjobs, and other scenes that we can never unsee.
Sign up here to get a pack for free. One per person, US and Canada only. Season two comes out February 14.
- Cards Against Humanity
- John Bolton’s legacy: World media hot-spots offer their judgement
- Apple Arcade will cost $4.99 per month and launch September 19th
- My 5 favorite credit cards for earning rewards on dining out, no matter how much you spend
- The Apple Card just launched this week — here’s how it stacks up against other similar credit cards (AAPL)
- Fans are sharing photos of thank you cards they received from Meghan Markle and Prince Harry after Archie’s christening
Please follow & like us :)