Last month, someone in the Netflix marketing department had an epiphany: House of Cards and Cards Against Humanity both contain the word “cards.” When we got a phone call from Netflix, we enthusiastically agreed that the two products indeed contain the word “cards.”
One month and many brainstorming sessions later, we completed the House of Cards Pack:
25 brand-new cards about power, politics, passive-aggressive handjobs, and other scenes that we can never unsee.
Sign up here to get a pack for free. One per person, US and Canada only. Season two comes out February 14.
- Cards Against Humanity
- Trump impeachment: Key GOP senators show some cards as questioning starts
- Exclusive: Internal Intel docs reveal 500-watt Xe graphics, “tile” architecture
- The 4 best credit cards for earning cash back on your small-business purchases, no matter what you buy
- Earn up to 100,000 miles on these new limited-time offers from Delta
- Best Business Credit Cards
Please follow & like us :)