A new school year is approaching, and for Apple that means an expansion of its contact-free student IDs. Apple Watch and iPhone owners can tap their devices to access campus facilities in 12 more schools, and these are institutions you’ll likely recognize — Georgetown University, the University of Tennessee and the University of San Francisco are some of the institutions. Considering that tap-based IDs were limited to just seven schools before, this is welcome news if you’d rather not pull out plastic to grab lunch or access the gym.
- 14 dynamite gifts for the Guy Fieri fans of the world
- The best home theater gifts this holiday season
- A year of Microsoft Office 365 comes with a $50 Amazon gift card for a limited time
- Apple finally reveals when its pricey ‘cheese grater’ Mac Pro will become available
- 15 gifts true fans of ‘The Office’ need in their lives
Please follow & like us :)